Whatfix, a Bangalore based start-up was launched in the year 2013 with desires of being the best in providing contextual support and suitable real-time guidance in websites supporting clients. The company was founded by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar, working by aiding companies of any kind to deliver self-service support by enabling the provision of contextual content to be delivered to the user at the right time of need.
The Whatfix Company has advanced plans to integrate an enhanced functioning of the system using automated solution incorporating AI and machine learning in its way of development and orientation to new technologies. The company aims it to be a platform for building and deliver engaging content throughout for superior handling of employee experience.
How Is Whatfix Different?
When using solutions from Whatfix these benefits are inhered
- Digitalized platform with personalized, contextual help provided to the user.
- A straightforward software, very simple interface yet powerful. Advanced prerequisites of coding are not required and very simple to handle.
- Across all touch points and enterprise systems to identify, train and maintain through personalized in-app settings.
- Aids users in navigating complexity through right channels through user preferred formats like pdf or video modes and support tools.
- The system promises the quickest possible solutions to problems and a very easier interface to use.
- The smart AI systems enhance the content creation method much easier and reduce the manual effort in creating content.
- With personalized experience, the Whatfix gives a remarkable customer service that is laudable.
The Road Map
A start-up to deliver innovative needs in adopting digital platforms, identifying several sources of problems and targeting on solving major issues in business. The company aims to deliver products to help clients monitor their enterprise software applications with ease promoting advanced technologies in driving digital adoption of tech services.
Whatfix with its digital platform for the adoption of high-end technologies in serving clients has raised about $12 million US dollars over the funding of B series lead by Eight roads ventures India. The startup is funded by various investors like Stellaris Venture Partners, Helion Venture Partners, F-Prime Capital, and Cisco Investments.
In the future, the company plans to expand the business along the global markets. The company is certified by ISO 27001, and SOC 2 certified GDPR complaint promising reliable services and solutions.
Get in touch with the team today.
Image Source- Google