Global startups and businesses can check out the Global Digital Transformation Summit & Awards to be held online from April 20-22, 2021, for technology innovation, investment opportunities, networking, and marketing purpose. The openbusinesscouncil.org / citiesabc.com organized Global Digital Transformation Summit and Awards aims to tackle challenges and opportunities for businesses, cities, and governments in a time of Covid-19.
The 3-day event will have more than 120 top experts, global tech thought leaders, top entrepreneurs, startup organizations, accelerators, investors, authors, and governments involved in business tech innovation, with the awards taking place on April 22nd. The awards will recognize and celebrate innovative businesses and solutions having a positive impact on Society.
The event encourages participation from startups and businesses involved in global digital transformation, blockchain, DeFi, AI, Smart Cities, Social Impact, and Big Data. The openbusinesscouncil.org Awards with citiesabc.com and World Smart Cities Forum offer $1.5 million in prizes to startups. The awards jury panel comprises technology influencers and academics in partnership with the World Smart Cities Forum and top universities.
The digital transformation openbusinesscouncil 3-day summit provides access to a unique audience and has indirect digital streaming in social media that reaches over 10 million people. Dinis Guarda, and Hilton Supra, Founders of openbusinesscouncil / citiesabc, said, “We started the openbusinesscouncil summit and awards after working with global businesses and governments where we recognized the urgency to create awareness for digital transformation, 4IR tech to empower businesses and SMEs in the framework of Society 5.0.”
SPECIAL PROMO CODES FOR beSUCCESS readers: information below
The openbusinesscouncil digital summit will cover the following topics:
- 4IR / Society 5.0 – / Smart business & Smart Government
- Digital Transformation in the context of – AI Blockchain / Robotics, AI and Machine Learning
- Energy – Renewable Energies / Green cities / Sustainable solutions / Green Deal / Carbon Neutral
- Smart Cities – Supply Chain & Infrastructure / The Circular Economy / Govtech / Healthtech / Proptech
- FinTech – ESG Investments / VCs & DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
- Social Impact – Accessibility / Financial Inclusion / Empowerment /Data Literacy
The openbusinesscouncil citiesabc digital awards on the 22nd of April will showcase and champion the excellence of innovation and technologies by startups within the following six categories:
- Blockchain, DeFi;
- Smart Cities;
- Digital Wellness, Wellbeing, HealthTech;
- Social media /Big Data/ Analytics;
- Social Impact
The jury includes leading personalities like Professor Yu Xiong, Associate Dean International Surrey University; Jaewon Peter Chun, President at World Smart Cities Forum; and Michael Stanley Jones, United Nations, Debra Ruth Global tech and social impact influencer, among others.
The awards participation is open for all businesses, startups and organizations involved in creating innovative solutions in the six award categories. Winners of the awards will have access to over $1 million in total prizes, which include investment opportunities, media outreach, PR, other business credits, and startups’ incentives.
Opportunity for the most innovative companies in the tech industry
- Global Digital Awards Recognition: A trophy uniquely produced by an AI Robot; winners certificate (digital and physical) and participation certificate that can be used in the website (digital and physical for all startups partners)
- $1.5million award for startups and Investment / Funding, incentives opportunities: Investment opportunities per winner of $ 150k – $ 450k via YingDe Group innovator investment program; Kashkind equity and credit investment mentoring and opportunities; startup R&D advice credit and cash rebates via company tax relief for UK Companies up to 33%; induct @work digital space platform for organizational work and collaboration worth $100K benefits/credits per winner and Ztudium digital media and PR Credits worth $50k across group platforms.
- Accelerators Access: Winners will have their products/solutions featured on World Smart Cities Forum shortlisted within the context of London / UK, NY, USA, Hanoi / Vietnam, and Ukraine Smart Cities; Winners will be integrated into the smart cities program; they would qualify for the Xntree. Co and Ark-i Labs accelerator programs and will have opportunities to showcase on startup tech ecosystems in EU, USA, China, Bangladesh, Scotland, Malaysia and Brazil, Blockchain and smart city ecosystem.
- Collaboration: Winners will have access to join universities’ networks and their business tech R&D ecosystem departments. Some of the participating universities are the University of Edinburgh, University Of Surrey, Durham University, King’s College London Blockchain Association. UCL, Technical University of Lisbon, University of California – Smart Cities, Accessibility, Blockchain and AI Departments; likewise, winners will have their product / solutions shortlisted on World Smart Cities Forum initiatives – Smart Cities, Accessibility, Blockchain and AI Departments.
- Media Promotion: All companies that apply for the awards will have a wiki profile for both the organization – startups and founder MD on openbusinesscouncil.org and will have an interview on the platform for the founders. Companies will also have access to a company profile, media promotion and interview on citiesabc.com, intelligenthq.com; promotion and interview on investor-media.com magazines ecosystem and promotion on all ztudium media outreach and PR agencies.
Likewise, each participating company will be offered and listed a wiki style openbusinesscouncil entry with a unique URL and get a digital certification they can use in their websites. The price for registration is $100 to April 10th.
The inaugural summit had reached over 50,000 live views and over 300,000 post-live views with a global media outreach in social media and PR of over 10 million people. The April 2021 summit and awards are expected to far exceed this with the addition of more key speakers and participants.
We have a special PROMO Code for all our beSUCCESS followers. So, if you are registering for the openbusinesscouncil entry then do use the following: