Lending and repaying provide people with an alternative to better manage their financial situation. Loans are the only saviors during a crisis. However, with numerous organizations boasting to provide loans swiftly and at a lower rate of interest, it can be tempting for the borrower to blindly take loans from any company. Lower interest rates shouldn’t be the only factor in selecting a lender. Significant background checks and prior knowledge about the contracts to be laid must be understood.
Credit culture extends loans to its customers in the hour of their need. Credit culture is acclaimed to be the first FinTech Company to provide personal loans to citizens of Singapore. Credit culture identifies the inefficiencies in the lending arena and aims to provide digital solutions. It has raised about US $29.5M for its soon to be launched lending firm at Singapore. A Malaysian-based financing firm is injecting funds to this firm, which is expecting to compete with banks’ personal loan providing facilities.
With endless market chaos in the lending space including higher interest rates charged, less transparency between the lender and the borrower, the credit culture bore the seed to provide cheaper, faster and better loans with convenient credit options for the borrower. One of the major practices it worked to eliminate was to reduce the cumbersome manual and paperwork involved with the lending industry. To ease out and encourage innovativeness, the company had transformed money lending into a tech-savvy industry. They idealize to reduced paperwork and set digital prints to talk more.
- Credit culture aims at providing innovative solutions digitized in the lending industry.
- Remarkable lower cost of credit ranging over a spectrum of income assortments, ideally an aid for even lower income bands to get access to personalized loans from credit culture.
- A better experience with the financial industry. The credit culture is established by veterans and former bankers with rich financial industry experience with technological excellence.
- It has a platform that is simple and quick to provide loans. Being digitalized platforms adds provision by keeping costs low with proficient savings on both ends.
- A transparent policy is followed to extend credits and loans. Borrowers get an instant decision for their raised loan. Reduces a fair share of confusions.
- The interest rates charged by credit culture are considerably lower than charged by most banks.
Credit culture brings innovations to the doorstep of borrowers. It is designed with easy and efficient repaying policies. Granting cheaper, faster and better loans to the borrowers with a digital interface.